Mill Town Music Hall unveils lineup for season tickets package | Arts & Culture
BREMEN, Ga. -- Mill Town Music Hall has announced an impressive lineup for its Fall 2015 Season Tickets Package, which includes artists with more than 20 Grammy nominations and 40 Number One songs on their respective musical chart. Season ticket holders – whether businesses or individuals – will receive numerous benefits.
Beginning on Wednesday, April 15 at 9 a.m., purchasers of the 2015 Fall Season Tickets Package can secure great seats at a discounted price for six shows, as well as receive numerous season ticket holder benefits. The season tickets will cost $190 for “premium reserved” and $160 for “reserved” tickets and include the following six concerts:
- Exile and Juice Newton (July 17)
- The Oak Ridge Boys (Aug. 15)
- Lonestar (Sept. 10)
- Dailey and Vincent (Oct. 22)
- John Conlee (Nov. 13)
- John Berry (Dec. 19)
Current season ticket holders will have an opportunity to renew for the upcoming season prior to them going on sale to the general public.
Benefits of purchasing the Mill Town Music Hall Season Tickets Package include:
- $5 discount per ticket on every show
- Selecting the same seats for each show (when available)
- Purchasing tickets for any show outside the season ticket package before they go on sale to the public (good for shows that will take place at the venue during the six-month window of the season ticket package)
- VIP parking pass
- First right-of-refusal to renew the package for the next season
- Discount card that can be used for special Mill Town Music Hall discounts at local businesses (restaurants, hotels and others)
Mill Town Music Hall focuses on wholesome, family-friendly music and events and is located conveniently off I-20 in Bremen (1031 Alabama Avenue).